Edgewood College invites you to Tee Up for Nursing!
Featuring Madison's own LPGA Champion Sherri Steinhauer
Since 2004, the annual Tee Up for Nursing golf event has raised hundreds of thousands of dollars to support nursing students at Edgewood College. With an ever-increasing demand for nurses nationally and in Wisconsin, the College remains committed to ensuring talented and deserving students recieve the education, support, and experiences they need to have a successful nursing career.
Tee Up for Nursing participants play a key role in ensuring student success on campus and beyond. In 2014, over 25 corporate sponsors and 128 golfers came together to raise over $80,000 to benefit nursing scholarships at Edgewood College. Join us as we continue our work and celebrate our students, their accomplishments, and those who support them!
Henry Predolin School of Nursing at Edgewood College - Highlights:
- Students receive close direct clinical supervision by faculty - the program is proud to maintain one of the lowest student/teacher ratios in the state at 7:1
- The Henry Predolin School of Nursing has more than 70 community and clinical partnerships in and around Dane County
- 90% of Nursing graduates stay in Wisconsin and contribute to the state’s healthcare workforce
- Edgewood College offers the only Accelerated BSN Program in South Central Wisconsin
- $297,805 was awarded in scholarships to undergraduate nursing students in 2014-2015 from named annual and endowed scholarship funds established by donors